Monday, June 14, 2010

Travel Unit
















I am going to go to Hawaii because I have never been to there. I heard Hawaii is suitble for shopping, eating and leasuring. I want to go there with my mother.



My plan is stying Hawaii for a week from September 9th to 16th.
We will use JAL flying from Tokyo(Narita Airport) to Honolulu non stop.
2 adults total $1666(1 person $604+$229tax and fees) and economy class.
September 9th, we will leave at Tokyo at 19:40 and arrive at Honolulu at 8:10.
We will return in 16th, leave at Honolulu at 10:10 and arrive at Tokyo at 13:05.



☆My travel style☆
Relaxation
Shopping
Eating



☆Destination☆
My mother and I will enjoy shopping, eating and relaxing in beach side"waikiki beachi". Especially, I want go to "Eggs'n Things" and eat delicious pancake.
When we shopping, we are going to go to ALAMOANA.


☆Hotel☆
When looking for a hotel, I prefer nice facilities, central location and spacious rooms.
I choose "Hilton Waikiki Prince Kuhio Hotel".
Hotel class ★★★★
2500 Kuhio avenue ,Honolulu, oahu,HI 96815-3696

Picture from www.lococom.jp/cblist/his_743/3

3 comments:

  1. Hi! This is the first time to comment you!

    That's sounds great!
    I want to go there(^-^*) The ocean picture is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a deliciious looking the pancake is!!!!kkk
    I'm also want to go to there^^

    ReplyDelete